To access the course, a player must:
- Not have visited any country not on the Government’s exempt list.
- Not be in self-isolation or displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- Have made (and pre-paid for) a booking in advance via the website or app
- Have provided a telephone number and email address to allow contact tracing
- Be an active Member with a paid membership
- Be a guest with a booked tee time and a paid green fee
- Be a visitor with a booked tee time and a paid green fee
- Golfers should travel to the course alone, or with members of the same household
- Arrival at the course should be no more than 15 minutes prior to the reserved tee time
- Ample car parking spaces are available, so players should park with an adequate distance between vehicles to allow for social distancing
- From Monday 29th March, mandatory check-in will take place from the Pro-Shop front door for all golfers.
- From Monday 12th April, the Pro-Shop is permitted to re-open (subject to government review). It is mandatory for customers to wear a face covering inside a shop. This will apply inside stand-alone professional shops where a fine of up to £100 may be imposed on anyone breaking this rule. There are some exemptions to wearing face coverings including children under the age of 11 and those with certain disabilities
- Golfing items will be available to purchase, gathered by staff only
- Card payment only (members accounts can be used)
- Rental clubs will not be available for the time being, so players must bring their own sets
- Buggies and Pull Trolleys will be available, and will be cleaned with anti-bacterial spray on collection
- We ask that golfers arrive at the course appropriately dressed and ready to play the course.
- The Locker Rooms will be open for a toilet facility only. There will be no lockers available for storage so please continue to ensure your items are stored within your own transportation.
- Practice facilities are available and social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Practice is restricted to a maximum of 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
Clubhouse Facilities & Food & Beverage
From 29th March
- Changing room toilets open daily from 7:00am
- Clubhouse Closed, Takeaway food and drink only
From 12th April
- Changing rooms open
- Clubhouse closed
- Food and Drinks: Outside only (Table service only) – Rule of 6 applies
From 17th May
- Clubhouse open
- Food and Drinks: Indoors or Outside (Table service only) – Gatherings outdoors limited to 30 people
- Food Service: Available indoors – Rule of 6 applies
From 21st June
- Full review of F&B service will take place before the 21st June
On the course:
- Golfers must always adhere to the social distancing rules, maintaining a minimum distance of 2 metres.
- There will be 10-minute intervals between tee times, with a maximum of four players permitted in one tee time
- Pin flags should be left in throughout the round with the ball removed by hand, with a golf glove on
- Please do not pick up another player’s club or ball, or make contact with their golf bag or trolley
- Please accept the bunkers as you find them, rakes have been removed for your safety
- Ball washers have been taken out of commission until further notice
- The Halfway House Takeaway service will remain open, you can order and pay via our QR codes
- To ensure all bays can be cleaned between use you will be able to book 40-minute bay sessions on our Toptracer range via our website – https://www.paultonsgolf.co.uk/toptracer-range/
- You must book in advance, please do not turn up if you have not made a prior booking.
- Social distancing measures will be in place and we ask that you do not enter the range area until asked to do so by a member of our team. Please wait outside the range at the designated area.
- 1 Driving Range Bay per person unless under the age of 16
- Balls (unlimited) will be provided by a member of the team
Health and Safety:
- Hands – Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds
- Face – Cover your face in enclosed spaces, especially where social distancing may be difficult
- Space – Stay 2 meters apart where possible
- Business must record contact details for members, guests and visitors, we already have this information via our tee sheet, if you have not played golf (and thus not had a tee booking on the day) you must register your details at the Pro Shop. You will also be able to “check-in” via the NHS QR codes displayed around the Clubhouse.
Getting Home Safely:
- Please do not spend longer than you need to at the Club. Go home, stay safe.